Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 large fresh mushrooms
- 6 tablespoon(s) salad oil (any bland vegetable oil or olive oil) divided
- 1 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- Rinse, pat dry and remove stems from mushrooms; reserve stems for later use. Brush outside of the caps with four tablespoons of the oil; sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Place mushrooms, cavity side up, in a shallow baking pan. Chop stems very fine (makes about one cup). Mix with bread crumbs, cheese, salt, onion powder and Italian seasoning. Stir in egg. Spoon into mushroom caps. Dribble with remaining two tablespoons oil. Bake in 350 oven until hot, about 30 minutes . Makes 12 hor d'oeuvres.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kristirx and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers