These are easy to make. I bring them to many gatherings and they are always eaten quickly.
This is delicious and easy.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 slices bacon
- 6 oz. package softened neufchatelle cheese
- 2 T chopped green onion
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 16-18 large mushrooms
- smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop bacon. Fry until crisp and drain on paper towels.
- Clean mushrooms and remove the stems. Set aside caps. Chop stems.
- Mix bacon, chream cheese, green onion, hot pepper sauce, oregano and chopped mushroom stems.
- Fill mushroom caps with cream cheese mixture and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle mushrooms lightly with smoked paprika.
- Bake 18-21 minutes or until fork tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mehart01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note