These are easy to make. I bring them to many gatherings and they are always eaten quickly.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 slices bacon
- 6 oz. package softened neufchatelle cheese
- 2 T chopped green onion
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 16-18 large mushrooms
- smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop bacon. Fry until crisp and drain on paper towels.
- Clean mushrooms and remove the stems. Set aside caps. Chop stems.
- Mix bacon, chream cheese, green onion, hot pepper sauce, oregano and chopped mushroom stems.
- Fill mushroom caps with cream cheese mixture and place in a baking dish. Sprinkle mushrooms lightly with smoked paprika.
- Bake 18-21 minutes or until fork tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mehart01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note