I made these for a Wine and Cheese event we host every year - I had more compliments on this appetizer than anything else I have ever made. Will make for every event now! So easy!
Olive Garden is famous for its generous portions of classic Italian dishes: pasta, pizza, breadsticks and that endless salad. The clam-stuffed mushrooms are a treat as a starter. Go out for a batch tonight, or try our easy at-home version.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 279
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated fat: 12g
- Protein: 15g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
- Sodium: 732mg
- 2 (8 oz.) packages small white mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- Salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons canned minced clams, drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup grated mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove stems from all mushrooms; set aside 20 mushroom caps. Chop and combine mushroom stems and remaining whole mushrooms.
- Melt butter over medium heat. Add chopped mushrooms, salt, pepper and garlic and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Place in a bowl; stir in 1/3 cup Parmesan, cream cheese, clams, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and 1 Tbsp. parsley.
- Fill mushroom caps with clam mixture. Pour 3 Tbsp. water into a baking dish and place mushrooms in a single layer; sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- Bake until tender, 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note