Stuffed mini peppers
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 30 piece(s) miniture assorted peppers slice, leaving in tac, remove seeds
- 1-2 log(s) goat cheese room temperature
- 1 box(es) toothpicks
- -Slit peppers, remove seeds if possible
- -Stuff with goat cheese
- -Secure w/ toothpick
- -Sprinkle generously with olive oil
- -Bake @ 400 or place on tin foil and grill. (Sprinkle tin foil with olive oil).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pamelarob and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed mini peppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers