Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 3 tablespoon(s) shallot diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) green onions diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro
- 4 whole(s) mini bell peppers seeded & halved
- 1 dash(es) hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients except hot sauce. Fill the halved peppers, and place on a cookie sheet. Broil on high for 3-5 minutes. Serve with a dash of hot sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sharoncarlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note