Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 3 tablespoon(s) shallot diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) green onions diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro
- 4 whole(s) mini bell peppers seeded & halved
- 1 dash(es) hot sauce
- Combine all ingredients except hot sauce. Fill the halved peppers, and place on a cookie sheet. Broil on high for 3-5 minutes. Serve with a dash of hot sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sharoncarlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes