Stuffed Mashed Potatoes
- 2 2/3 cups frozen mashed potatoes
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup fresh broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Prepare potatoes with milk according to package directions.
- Stir in 3/4 cup cheese, broccoli, and next 3 ingredients. Spoon evenly into 4 lightly greased (8-ounce) custard cups.
- Beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form; fold in remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Spread mixture evenly over potato mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This