Absolutely delicious! Served for New Year's Eve alongside linguine with white clam sauce and roast lemon and pepper brussels sprouts (both from this site). Beautiful presentaion!
Becky Luigart-Stayner; Mary Catherine Muir
Stuff lobster tails with a savory mixture of chopped lobster meat, Parmesan cheese and buttery cracker crumbs for an elegant seafood entree.;
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 stuffed lobster tail and 1 lemon wedge)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 379
- Calories from fat: 37%
- Fat: 15.5g
- Saturated fat: 7.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Protein: 25.9g
- Carbohydrate: 30.7g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 990mg
- Calcium: 243mg
- 4 (1 1/4-pound) lobsters, cooked
- 2 cups crushed reduced-fat round buttery crackers (such as Ritz)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove the meat from the cooked lobster tail and claws; chop meat. Set lobster tail shells aside. Combine the lobster, crackers, and the next 5 ingredients (crackers through Worcestershire sauce) in a large bowl. Divide the lobster mixture evenly among tail shells. Broil the stuffed lobster tails 8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with lemon wedges.
- Note: You can also use 6 frozen lobster tails, cooked, for this recipe, reserving just 4 of the tails to stuff.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note