Excellent! I used the entire crab cake recipe and wrapped them around 8 jumbo shrimp. So good!
Stuffed Jumbo Shrimp
This recipe can be easily multiplied to feed 6.
Yield: Makes 2 servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 8 jumbo fresh shrimp
- 2 Uncle Frank's Crab Cakes, uncooked
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Butter Sauce
- Garnish: lemon wedges
- Peel shrimp, leaving tails on; devein shrimp, if desired. Butterfly shrimp by making a deep slit down the back of each from the large end to the tail, cutting to, but not through, the inside curve of shrimp.
- Divide each crab cake evenly into 4 portions. Shape 1 portion evenly around each shrimp, forming a ball (leave tail exposed). Repeat procedure with remaining crab cake portions and shrimp. Divide shrimp evenly between 2 large ramekins. Sprinkle evenly with breadcrumbs; spoon Butter Sauce over shrimp.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until golden. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers