Stuffed Jalapenos wrapped in Sausage
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 whole(s) jalapeno peppers
- 12 slice(s) cheddar cheese
- 12 piece(s) sausage patties
- 1. take Jalapenos, cut off the top and core out the seeds and veins
- 2. Stuff with your choice of stuffing. I used cream cheese
- 3. Take a pre-made sausage patty and flatten it out
- 4. place Jalapeno on flat patty and roll up. Make sure sausage isn’t to thin as it will blow out as you will see in the pics.
- 5. roll this in seasoned bread crumbs
- 6. I cooked mine in the oven @ 350 for 35 minutes ( I didn’t want to waste wood on the first go around)
- 7. Eat and Enjoy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Tonya1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed Jalapenos wrapped in Sausage Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers