This was real good! My wife and I really enjoyed the flavor blends! I did however, have plenty of cheese mix left over.
Community Recipe from
- 12 jalapeno peppers halved & seeded
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) smoked Gouda
- 2-3 slice(s) bacon cooked & crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line with foil. Place jalapeños on, cut side up. Roast 10 min. When roasted, cool completely.
- Combine cheeses and bacon. Divide cheese mix evenly between jalapeños.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and bake stuffed jalapeños 7-10 minutes. To brown, broil for about 2 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JillGinder and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed Jalapenos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers