1. Pre heat oven to 375 degrees. Halve peppers lengthwise & remove stems, seeds & membranes.
2. Immerse pepper in boiling water X 3 min.
3. Invert onto paper towels to drain.
4. In a large skillet, cook meat & onion til meat is brown & onion tender.
5. Drain off fat & rinse under hot water.
6. Stir in tomatoes, uncooked rice, water, Worcestershire sauce, basil/oregano & pepper. Boil & reduce heat. Cover & simmer for 15-18 min or rice is tender.
7. Stir in 1/2 of cheese.
8. Spoon meat mixture into peppers & put in baking dish.
9. Bake uncovered for 15 min or til heated thru.
10. Sprinkle with remaining cheese & let stand 1-2 min. Garnish with apple wedges.
Go to full version of