Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 4 whole(s) Large Green Bell Peppers Cut into halves with seeds and stems removed
- 1 can(s) Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup(s) Minute Rice
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 1 tablespoon(s) Salt to taste
- Cut the green peppers in half and clean the seeds out. Drizzle olive oil in the bottom of a rectangular cake pan and put the pepper halves open-side up. Brown the hamburger and add the cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 can of water.
- Boil 1 cup of water in a sauce pan. Add 1 cup of minute rice. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 15 minutes (Follow directions on the box for 2 servings of rice.)
- Add the rice to the meat mixture then spoon into peppers. Cover with tinfoil and bake for 45 minutes; removing the tinfoil the last 10 -15 minutes if you want a little crunch on the top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rielyn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed Green Bell Peppers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes