Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground lamb
- 1/2 cup(s) white rice
- 1 small can(s) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) allspice
- 1. Mix everything together.
- 2. Spoon about a tablespoon into 1 grapeleaf and roll.
- 3. Place in large stockpot and cover with another can of tomato sauce
- and 1/2 can of water to cover grapeleaves.
- 4. Cook for about 1 hour until rice is soft and lamb is cooked.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lpettirossi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed Grapeleaves Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes