- 1 (9-inch) round loaf focaccia bread
- Roasted Pepper Vinaigrette, divided
- 1 (3-ounce) log goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pine nuts or slivered almonds
- 1 deli-roasted chicken
- 3 cups mixed baby lettuces
- 1/2 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
How to Make It
Cut bread in half horizontally, using a serrated knife; place, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Drizzle evenly with 1 cup Roasted Pepper Vinaigrette. Sprinkle evenly with goat cheese and pine nuts.
Bake at 400° for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove meat from chicken, and coarsely chop. Sprinkle chicken over bottom bread half. Top with lettuce and tomatoes; cover with top bread half. Cut into 6 wedges. Serve immediately with remaining 1/2 cup Roasted Pepper Vinaigrette.
Note: We used focaccia topped with peppers, onions, mushrooms, and cheese from a local bakery.