Stuffed Flank Steak
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 pound(s) flank steak
- 1 package(s) frozen chopped spinach
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 7 ounce(s) roasted red peppers
- Squeeze spinach, add cheese, peppers, bread crumbs, egg yolk, and 1/4 tsp. each of garlic salt and pepper.
- Season steak with 1/4 tsp. of each also. Press filling onto steak and roll up. Tie at 2 inch intervals. Rub outside with oil and remaining garlic salt and pepper.
- Roast at 425 degrees for 35 minutes and broil for 10 minutes. Let rest for 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sarabelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note