Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) eggplant
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil
- 8 clove(s) garlic
- 1 cup(s) grated Parmesean cheese
- 2 cup(s) Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup(s) olive oil
- 16 shrimp, medium
- 6 ounce(s) smoked mozzerella
- 1 cup(s) white wine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Halve and then scoop out the flesh of the eggplants, chop, and reserve. Coat shells with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium high heat. Peel, devein and chop shrimp. Saute shrimp, chopped basil and garlic until shrimp turns pink, about 1 minute. Stir in the reserved chopped eggplant and spinach. Season with salt and pepper. Pour in wine, and cook 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl, and mix in the bread crumbs and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. If mixture is dry, stir in more olive oil. Stuff mixture into eggplant shells, and cover top with slices of smoked mozzerella.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until eggplant is tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note