- 16 ounces cremini mushrooms, cleaned
- 8 ounces pancetta, diced
- 1/2 onion, caramelized
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Crystal Farms Shredded Gouda Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Crystal Farms Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Crystal Farms Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Crystal Farms Provolone Cheese
- 3 ounces Crystal Farms Wisconsin Original Cream Cheese Box
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Remove stems from cremini mushrooms and finely chop. Reserve caps.
In a sauté pan, cook pancetta until golden brown and crispy. Pour off excess fat.
Add mushroom stems, onions, garlic and rosemary and sauté until mushrooms are soft. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
Add egg, breadcrumbs and shredded Gouda, grated Parmesan, shredded Cheddar, shredded Provolone and cream cheese and mix well.
Fill each mushroom cap generously with the filling mixture. Place on sheet tray and bake until filling is cooked through and golden brown on top, about 8-10 minutes.