The stuffing is a mixture of stuffing, bacon, onions and Parmesan cheese, that bakes right on top of the clams. Recipe from Campbell's Kitchen.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 cherrystone clams, scrubbed
- 2 slice(s) bacon, diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Pepperidge FarmÂ® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- • Heat the oven to 400°F.
- • Open the clams. Remove and discard the top shells. Arrange the clams in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- • Cook the bacon in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's crisp. Remove the bacon from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
- • Add the butter, onion and garlic powder to the hot bacon drippings and cook until the onion is tender. Stir the stuffing, cheese, parsley and cooked bacon in the skillet and mix lightly. Divide the stuffing mixture evenly among the clams.
- • Bake for 20 minutes or until the clams are cooked through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note