Stuffed Cinnamon French Toast
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) hazelnut spread with cocoa
- 4 slice(s) white bread
- 1/4 cup(s) cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) cinnamon toast crunch cereal
- Spread hazelnut spread on 2 slices of bread. Spread cream cheese on other 2 slices of bread. Press together 1 of each, filling sides together, making 2 sandwiches.
- In shallow bowl, beat egg, milk, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon with fork or whisk until well mixed. Crush cereal; place in another shallow dish.
- Heat waffle maker; grease with vegetable oil or shortening. Dip both sides of 1 sandwich in egg mixture. Dip both sides in crushed cereal, patting gently to coat; place on waffle maker. Close lid of waffle maker. Bake 2 to 4 minutes or until browned. Carefully remove waffle sandwich. Repeat with remaining sandwich. Cut sandwiches into triangles, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed Cinnamon French Toast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes