Stuffed Chicken Burgers
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onions
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger
- Combine mozzarella cheese and onions, set aside. Combine ground chicken, salt, ginger and pepper. Mix thoroughly, then shape into 6 thin patties. Put onion and cheese mixture on three patties. Top with remaining patties and press to seal. Grill or broil until done. approximately 4 minutes per side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jenatay50 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed Chicken Burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers