Stuffed Chicken Breasts with White Bean Puree
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (16-ounce) cans navy beans, drained
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Stir together cheese, olives, and capers; spread evenly over chicken breasts. Roll up, starting at a short side; secure with wooden picks. Sprinkle evenly with paprika.
- Brown chicken on all sides in hot oil in a skillet; cover and reduce heat. Cook 20 minutes or until done.
- Process beans and next 4 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour into a small saucepan, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Serve with stuffed chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note