Stuffed Chicken Breasts with White Bean Puree
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (16-ounce) cans navy beans, drained
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Stir together cheese, olives, and capers; spread evenly over chicken breasts. Roll up, starting at a short side; secure with wooden picks. Sprinkle evenly with paprika.
- Brown chicken on all sides in hot oil in a skillet; cover and reduce heat. Cook 20 minutes or until done.
- Process beans and next 4 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour into a small saucepan, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Serve with stuffed chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes