1. Heat olive oil in skillet and add red onions. Saute until translucent.
2. Add chopped artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes and saute for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add salt, pepper, seasoning and garlic. Once garlic is golden, remove from heat.
4. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley.
5. Cut thickest part of chicken breast open and spread kalamata olive spread evenly. Then stuff chicken with cooled fixings.
6. Spray chicken with Pam and coat with bread crumbs.
7. Bake at 350 until cooked through (about 40 minutes).
Go to full version of