Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- marinated artichoke hearts chopped
- marinated sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- red onions chopped
- I garlic clove minced
- olive oil
- salt, pepper, seasoning
- parmesan cheese
- kalamata olive spread
- chicken breasts
- 1. Heat olive oil in skillet and add red onions. Saute until translucent.
- 2. Add chopped artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes and saute for 3-5 minutes.
- 3. Add salt, pepper, seasoning and garlic. Once garlic is golden, remove from heat.
- 4. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley.
- 5. Cut thickest part of chicken breast open and spread kalamata olive spread evenly. Then stuff chicken with cooled fixings.
- 6. Spray chicken with Pam and coat with bread crumbs.
- 7. Bake at 350 until cooked through (about 40 minutes).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gotowka14 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note