For an easy side dish, serve guests Stuffed Celery. This stuffing is also great as a dip. In your food processor, blend until creamy for the right consistency and serve with crudites or pita chips.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 111
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 266mg
- 3/4 cup shredded smoked Gouda (about 4 oz.)
- 2 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 ounces chopped ham
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 large ribs celery, cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1. In a food processor, puree Gouda, cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, ham, olives, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Taste and season with pepper.
- 2. Using a small knife, carefully spread filling into celery pieces (alternatively, spoon into a large ziplock bag, seal bag and snip off a corner, or use a pastry bag with a plain tip, to pipe filling into celery). Sprinkle with chives and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note