Stuffed BBQ Chicken Bacon Biscuit Bites
I got this recipe from Schwan's.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 Schwan's Cheese & Herb Biscuits Thawed & Halved
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Chicken Breasts Diced
- 1/4 cup(s) Bacon Slices Cooked & Chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Red Onion Diced
- 1/3 cup(s) Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Flatten biscuits and press dough into cups.
- Mix together chicken, bacon, BBQ sauce, and onion in a bowl. Divide filling into dough cups.
- Sprinkle tops with cheese and bake 12-15 minutes or until golden. Remove from tin and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note