Stuffed BBQ Chicken Bacon Biscuit Bites
Community Recipe from
- 12 Schwan's Cheese & Herb Biscuits Thawed & Halved
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Chicken Breasts Diced
- 1/4 cup(s) Bacon Slices Cooked & Chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Red Onion Diced
- 1/3 cup(s) Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Flatten biscuits and press dough into cups.
- Mix together chicken, bacon, BBQ sauce, and onion in a bowl. Divide filling into dough cups.
- Sprinkle tops with cheese and bake 12-15 minutes or until golden. Remove from tin and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes