Stuffed Baked Tomatoes / Relish
Community Recipe from
- 2 large ripe summer tomatoes
- 12 cup(s) small curd cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. Cut tomatoes in half and scoop out contents. Add remaining ingredients and stir gently. Divide evenly among 4 tomato halves. Bake 15 minutes or until hot and browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed Baked Tomatoes / Relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes