Stuffed Baked Spareribs
- 1 cup finely chopped apples
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 pounds pork spareribs (two rib sections)
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- Fresh parsley sprigs
- Spiced crabapples
- Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
- Place one rib section on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan. Spoon stuffing over ribs. Place remaining rib section over stuffing; tie rib sections together. Sprinkle remaining salt, pepper, and sage over ribs. Bake, uncovered, at 475° for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 325°; cover and bake 1 hour. Transfer ribs to a serving platter. Garnish with parsley and crabapples. Cut rib sections into individual ribs with stuffing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This