Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Great for freezing for lunch - just reheat and eat!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) baking potatoes
- 3 cup(s) broccoli chopped and steamed crisp-tender
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 4 whole(s) green onions chopped
- 2 cup(s) cheese shredded
- Bake or microwave potatoes until done.
- Cut a thin slice from the top of potatoes and scoop out most of the inner section, being careful not to tear the skins.
- Mash potatoes (ideally in a large ziploc baggie) with other ingredients, reserving 1/3 of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Using baggie, pastry bag or spoon, fill potato shells, mounding the tops. Arrange in a baking dish, sprinkling top with cheese. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes, until cheese is brown. Cool, wrap and freeze for up to 2 months.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuffed Baked Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes