Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 4 cups Mexican Meat Mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- Bake potatoes at 450° for 1 hour or until tender.
- Cut potatoes in half, and scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch-thick shell. Combine potato pulp, Mexican Meat Mix, sour cream, green onion, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Spoon mixture into potato shells; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This