We used onion bagels for a little extra flavor, but the kids all complained that there was too much spinach. I felt it was a little bland & needed garlic & Italian seasoning in the cheese mix.
Stuffed Bagel Pizzas
Photo: Kate Sears; Styling: Susan Vajaranant
More From Allyou
Bake: 15 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 396
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 9g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 43g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Sodium: 1014mg
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup ricotta
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium bagels (about 3 3/4 inches in diameter)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with foil and place in oven. Combine mozzarella, ricotta, spinach and salt in a bowl.
- 2. Using a large serrated knife, carefully slice off the very top of each bagel and discard. Scoop out bagels' doughy interiors, leaving crust intact. Discard interiors.
- 3. Spread 2 Tbsp. tomato sauce inside bottom of each bagel. Divide cheese mixture among bagels, spreading evenly.
- 4. Place bagels on preheated baking sheet and bake until cheese is bubbling and bagels are crisp and browned around cut edges, about 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This