- 20 small sweet peppers such as baby bell peppers
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 10 kalamata olives, thinly sliced
- 2 small jalapeños, very thinly sliced crosswise
- Lavender-Rose Honey, for drizzling
- calories 156
- fat 4 g
- satfat 1 g
- carbohydrate 26 g
- fiber 6 g
- protein 6 g
How to Make It
Light a grill. Grill the peppers over moderately high heat, turning, until lightly charred and crisp-tender, 3 minutes. Peel off any charred parts and halve the peppers lengthwise. Cut out the cores and scrape the seeds. Arrange the peppers cut sides up on plates.
In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the garlic; season with salt and black pepper. Fill each pepper half with the yogurt. Scatter the olives and jalapeños on top. Drizzle each plate with 2 teaspoons of the honey and serve.