Stuff and Clutter / Mary Ann Wiley
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Rice Chex
- 2 cup(s) Wheat Chex
- 2 cup(s) Cheerios
- 2 cup(s) Planters cocktail peanuts
- 2 cup(s) very thin pretzels
- 2 cup(s) oyster crackers
- 1/2 cup(s) bacon drippings
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) Heinz 57 sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1. Mix together cereals, peanuts, pretzels and crackers.
- 2. Mix and heat remaining ingredients. Pour over cereal mixture.
- 3. Place mixture in large casserole dish. Bake at 150 degrees in preheated oven for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stuff and Clutter / Mary Ann Wiley Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers