Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesean
- 1/3 cup(s) milk
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 can(s) mushroom soup
- 1 cube(s) beef boullion
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- Mix well first 8 ingredients. Shape into 18-20 balls. Place in 2 quart dis and bake uncovered 15 min. @ 400*. Drain off fat and stir in soup & bouillion. Decrease oven to 359* and bake uncovered 45 min. Remove from oven and stir in sour cream. Return to oven for 5 min. Serve over rice or noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mhale7 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Stroganoff Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes