Amount per serving
- Calories: 230
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 300
- Carbohydrate: 28g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 3g
- Calcium: 6%
- Iron: 6%
- 35 OREO Cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 1 tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3-1/4 cups cold milk
- PROCESS cookies in food processor until fine crumbs form. Transfer to medium bowl; mix in butter. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- WHISK cream cheese, sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 1-1/4 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust.
- BEAT pudding mixes and 3-1/4 cups milk with whisk 2 min.; pour over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 min. or until thickened; cover with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
- Enjoy this dessert on a special occasion, but stick to the serving size of this rich treat.
- HOW TO EASILY CUT INTO SQUARES
- Place dessert in freezer about 1 hour before cutting into squares to serve.
- Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This