- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 3 tablespoons plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) wild or farmed striped bass fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups loosely packed cilantro leaves (about 1 bunch)
- 2 cups thinly sliced onion
- Chipotle Tabasco sauce, optional
- calories 372
- fat 21.7 g
- satfat 3.5 g
- monofat 13.4 g
- polyfat 3.3 g
- protein 32.1 g
- carbohydrate 13.4 g
- fiber 4.9 g
- cholesterol 132 mg
- iron 1.9 mg
- sodium 567 mg
- calcium 63 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine 2 tablespoons lime juice, yogurt, 1 tablespoon water, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and avocado in a small bowl; mash with a fork until smooth.
Heat a large ovenproof skillet over high heat. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle the fish evenly with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Add fish to pan, skin side down, and sauté for 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Place pan in oven; cook at 400° for 8 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add cilantro and onion; toss gently to coat. Spoon about 3 tablespoons avocado mixture on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 1 fillet and 1/2 cup salad. Serve with Tabasco, if desired.