Striped Bass en Papillote
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 217
- Fat: 8.4g
- Saturated fat: 2.0g
- Protein: 31.3g
- Carbohydrate: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 140mg
- Iron: 1.7mg
- Sodium: 468mg
- Calories from fat: 35%
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Calcium: 59mg
- 1/2 cup diced yellow tomato
- 1/4 cup zucchini strips
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) striped bass fillets
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Combine first 7 ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl. Toss gently.
- Cut 4 (24-inch) lengths of parchment paper. Fold each in half; open each. Place 1 fillet near fold on each. Sprinkle fillets with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Top each evenly with vegetable mixture, feta cheese, and lemon juice.
- Fold paper; seal edges with narrow folds. Place packets on baking sheets. Bake at 500° for 10 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Place on plates; cut open. Serve immediately.
- Note: You may use aluminum foil in place of parchment paper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note