- 1/2 cup diced yellow tomato
- 1/4 cup zucchini strips
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) striped bass fillets
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- calories 217
- fat 8.4 g
- satfat 2.0 g
- protein 31.3 g
- carbohydrate 2.4 g
- cholesterol 140 mg
- iron 1.7 mg
- sodium 468 mg
- caloriesfromfat 35 %
- fiber 0.5 g
- calcium 59 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 500°.
Combine first 7 ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl. Toss gently.
Cut 4 (24-inch) lengths of parchment paper. Fold each in half; open each. Place 1 fillet near fold on each. Sprinkle fillets with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Top each evenly with vegetable mixture, feta cheese, and lemon juice.
Fold paper; seal edges with narrow folds. Place packets on baking sheets. Bake at 500° for 10 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Place on plates; cut open. Serve immediately.
Note: You may use aluminum foil in place of parchment paper.