If I was doing this, a marinade would be used as this type of beef can be tough. Otherwise, it is OK
Strip Steak With Rosemary Butter
Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Buffy Hargett
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
Grill: 8 Minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-oz.) beef strip steaks (1/2 inch thick)
- 1. Stir together butter, rosemary, 1 tsp. grated lemon rind, and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 2. Combine Italian seasoning and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir in remaining 1 tsp. lemon rind. Rub mixture over steaks. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- 3. Grill steaks, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve with butter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This