If I was doing this, a marinade would be used as this type of beef can be tough. Otherwise, it is OK
Strip Steak With Rosemary Butter
Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
Grill: 8 Minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-oz.) beef strip steaks (1/2 inch thick)
- 1. Stir together butter, rosemary, 1 tsp. grated lemon rind, and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 2. Combine Italian seasoning and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir in remaining 1 tsp. lemon rind. Rub mixture over steaks. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- 3. Grill steaks, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Serve with butter.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes