String Bean and Fingerling Potato Salad with Shrimp
Prep: 8 minutes; Cook: 11 minutes; Total time: 15 minutes.
While the potatoes and beans are cooking, make the vinaigrette.
Yield: Makes 4 servings Serving size: 1 1/4 cups
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 230
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 17g
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 126mg
- Iron: 4mg
- Sodium: 304mg
- Calcium: 58mg
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 pound thin string beans, trimmed and halved crosswise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, divided
- 3/4 pound medium shrimp, cooked, peeled, and deveined (about 17)
- 3 tablespoons pecan halves, toasted
- 1. Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water to 3 inches above potatoes. Bring to a boil; simmer potatoes just until tender (about 8 minutes). Add string beans; simmer until beans are crisp and tender (about 3 minutes). Drain.
- 2. While potatoes cook, combine Dijon, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon dill; stir with a whisk. Set dressing aside.
- 3. Place shrimp and potatoes-and-bean mixture on platter; drizzle with dressing. Garnish with pecans and remaining dill.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads