Homemade streusel topping adds a sweet crunch to baked goods like muffins, coffee cakes, and pies.
This recipe goes with
This recipe goes with Blackberry-Peach Coffee Cake
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add granulated sugar and brown sugar, beating well. Add flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg; beat just until blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note