- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- Combine first 3 ingredients; stir in pecans and butter until crumbly.
- Banana-Sour Cream Coffee Cake: Prepare batter as directed, reducing sour cream to 1/2 cup and adding 1 cup mashed ripe banana. Sprinkle 1 cup toffee bits evenly over top of batter; sprinkle with Streusel Topping, and bake 30 minutes. Prep: 25 min., Bake: 30 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This