Street-Snack Tacos Verdes
What's better than a chicken taco? A mini chicken taco! These are great for cocktail parties, and wrapping them in parchment keeps them from dripping. We used store-bought rotisserie chicken, but you could also use leftover chicken if you have it.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 159
- Calories from fat: 38%
- Protein: 14g
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.8g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Sodium: 527mg
- Cholesterol: 43mg
- 2 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 16 mini corn tortillas (3 in. diameter), warmed
- 1 1/4 cups guacamole
- 1 1/4 cups salsa verde
- 3/4 cup crumbled queso fresco
- Cilantro sprigs
- Put about 2 tbsp. chicken into the center of each tortilla. Top each with 1 tbsp. guacamole and 1 tbsp. salsa, then 1 tsp. cheese and a cilantro sprig. Wrap tacos in parchment paper and arrange on a platter.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note