- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup crumbled Cotija cheese (or feta cheese)
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients; whisk in olive oil.
Stir together corn, radishes, and tomatoes in a medium bowl. Gently stir in dressing; spoon mixture onto a serving platter, and sprinkle with cheese.