Drink to your health! Not only are the strawberries in this low-fat smoothie rich in vitamin C, but the milk and yogurt team up to provide an excellent source of calcium.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Fat Free Milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) CRYSTAL LIGHT SUNRISEÂ® Tangerine Strawberry Flavor Drink Mix
- 1 cup(s) vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup(s) frozen strawberries
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kellyhomburg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note