- 3 pts. strawberries, plus 3 halved berries for garnish
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, divided
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- calories 246
- caloriesfromfat 59 %
- protein 5.2 g
- fat 16 g
- satfat 9.7 g
- carbohydrate 23 g
- fiber 3.6 g
- sodium 30 mg
- cholesterol 56 mg
How to Make It
Slice tops off 3 pts. strawberries and cut lengthwise into wedges. Toss with brown sugar and 1/2 tsp. lemon zest in a medium bowl. Let sit at room temperature until juicy, about 20 minutes, or chill 2 hours.
Meanwhile, whisk cream and powdered sugar in a bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold in remaining 1/2 tsp. zest and the yogurt. Cover and chill until used, up to 2 hours.
Divide half of strawberry mixture among 6 parfait glasses. Top with half of cream mixture, dividing equally. Repeat layering and garnish with strawberry halves.