Strawberry-White Fudge Crunch Frozen Yogurt
Frozen yogurt, pretzels, and baking chips create a sweet-salty, creamy-crunchy combination.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1/2 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 226
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fat: 5.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 5.4g
- Carbohydrate: 38.8g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.2mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Calcium: 179mg
- 4 cups strawberry fat-free frozen yogurt
- 1 cup white fudge-covered pretzels, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup vanilla-flavored baking chips
- Place a large bowl in freezer. Let yogurt stand at room temperature 45 minutes or until softened.
- With a rubber spatula or stand mixer, combine softened yogurt, pretzel pieces, and baking chips in chilled bowl. Cover; freeze to desired consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note