- 4 cups fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 8 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
How to Make It
Prep Time: 20 minutes (plus freezing)
LINE 8- by 4-inch loaf pan with foil. Mash 2 cups of strawberries in large bowl. Stir in condensed milk, juice and 2 cups of the COOL WHIP; pour into pan.
TOP with combined chopped cookies and butter; press into mixture. Cover.
FREEZE at least 6 hours. To serve: invert onto plate. Remove foil. Frost with remaining COOL WHIP. Top with remaining strawberries, sliced.