strawberry watermelon paradise lemonade
This recipe will take you to that island that you've been longing to go to for years!!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) mini seedless watermelon
- 8 ounce(s) lemon juice
- 2 cup(s) frozen strawberries
- 2 cup(s) ice
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1- Slice the mini watermelon in half, using a spoon to scrape all of the fruit from the center of the melon. Place in a large blender.
- 2- Add the lemon juice, strawberries, sugar, and ice to the blender. Blend until pureed.
- 3- Pour lemonade straight from your blender, or pour into a pitcher. For an extra fun way to serve this drink, pour it into the two empty halves of the watermelon, add a skewered strawberry and lemon for garnish, then slurp your lemonade from a straw
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shannonlily2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note