strawberry watermelon paradise lemonade
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) mini seedless watermelon
- 8 ounce(s) lemon juice
- 2 cup(s) frozen strawberries
- 2 cup(s) ice
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1- Slice the mini watermelon in half, using a spoon to scrape all of the fruit from the center of the melon. Place in a large blender.
- 2- Add the lemon juice, strawberries, sugar, and ice to the blender. Blend until pureed.
- 3- Pour lemonade straight from your blender, or pour into a pitcher. For an extra fun way to serve this drink, pour it into the two empty halves of the watermelon, add a skewered strawberry and lemon for garnish, then slurp your lemonade from a straw
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shannonlily2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note