Satisfy your sweet tooth with Strawberry-Watermelon Floats. A hit of cayenne pepper tantalizes the palate in these fruit desserts.
More From Health
- Calories: 161
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 39g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 61mg
- Calcium: 24mg
- 1 cup 1/2-inch cubes watermelon, plus additional for garnish
- 1 cup chopped strawberries, plus additional for garnish
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 (3-oz) scoops lime or lemon sorbet
- Chilled club soda or seltzer
- 1. Combine watermelon, strawberries, balsamic vinegar, and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl. Divide about 2/3 of the fruit evenly between 2 tall glasses. Add a scoop of sorbet to each glass.
- 2. Top with the remaining fruit and juices. Fill with club soda; garnish with additional fruit.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note