Strawberry Vinaigrette Salad
- 1/2 cup Smucker'sÂ® Orchard's Finestâ¢ Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup CriscoÂ® Pure Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- WHISK together preserves, vinegar, oil and lemon juice.
- DIVIDE lettuce on salad plates. Layer with almonds, green onions and blue cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Garnish with grated lemon peel.
- TIP To toast nuts: Place nuts in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This