Strawberry Vinaigrette Salad
- 1/2 cup Smucker'sÂ® Orchard's Finestâ¢ Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup CriscoÂ® Pure Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- WHISK together preserves, vinegar, oil and lemon juice.
- DIVIDE lettuce on salad plates. Layer with almonds, green onions and blue cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Garnish with grated lemon peel.
- TIP To toast nuts: Place nuts in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note